Exactly What Does a “Marketing Solutions” Company Provide?
Cultural obstacles are difficult to overcome from many zones away. In addition, if just one element in the sales process is poorly handled, a foreign manufacturer may fail to gain its share of the market. Of course customers prefer service and maintenance from people who seem to understand their culture.
To succeed it is easiest for a midsize foreign company to integrate the services of one trustworthy point of contact – a partner/consultant like Muir Marketing Solutions International. Just think of them as your “insurance policy” for market entry and development.
MMS typically integrates the following services into a client’s marketing program:
- Assuming Key Positions such as “Director of Marketing”, “Director of Sales – Eurasia”, “Director of Sales – Northeast USA” and “Director of Advertising and Public Relations”.
- Market Research and Determining Feasibility
- Identifying and Contacting Strategic Foreign Partners
- Locating Key Customers/Clients Via their International Network
- Generating and Developing Qualified Leads
- Conducting Direct Sales
- Local Branding, Public Relations, Trade Exhibition Guidance, Advertising, Web-design/SEO and Other Necessary Marketing Communication
More “unique” requests have also presented themselves. Over the years MMS has been asked to:
- Obtain Grants and Find Financial Sources (for Renewable Energy Clients)
- Locate, Purchase and Ship Specialized Equipment to a Eurasian Scientific Research Group
- Address American Travel Agents to Promote a Tourist Board (Caribbean Island)
- Locate, then contact the American Owner of a WWII era bullet proof, light blue Mercedes. They did this on behalf of a wealthy Russian who wished to purchase it for his collection!
Television commercial in the Georgian language. Part of “Taking steps to a Brighter Future” rural outreach campaign for that nation’s largest electric utility. Funding provided by the U.S. Government (USAid). Translation: “He learns for education. She fights for survival. He works for success. She gets ready for victory. And they need our energy. Taking steps for a brighter future. Georgia’s United Energy Distribution Company.”